Friday, July 3, 2015

Zombie Squirrel

This is a parody of Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean"

I was driving home, one strange Halloween - and then like a dream
Took a turn, by the old walnut tree - and there it was
In front of me - much too late - too slow down
Tell me why did the squirrel - cross the road - with that nut - in it's mouth

Well I veered to the right - and that squirrel dodged right too
Veered to the left - but that squirrel.. did not know.. what to do
Then I hit - felt the bump - heard the sound

People always told me - be careful out when you drive
And don't go around - running - those - squirrels - down
And mother always told me - put on clean underwear
Then that squirrel jumped up on my car - and gave me quite a scare
(oh mama)

Zombie squirrel you got run over
Now you are flat - and say that - I took your nut
But - my door - is - going to stay shut
You say that I took your nut - but my door is going to stay shut
(silly squirreley giggle-chatters)

Around the block - and - through - the car wash
You held my wiper blade
But I couldn't stand - your nutty squirrel demands
(For) - al.monds  and  pe.cans
Cause I crushed - the walnut - you had found
Look, I a-pol-o-gise
For your truly dubious demise
and I (sym-path-ize) sym-path-ize (yeah)

But I don't have your nut!
Gas tank nearing empty - I knew what had to be
Turned around - traveled back - crashed into that tree!
And the nuts began a-falling
From the sky but not in time (oh)
For I crushed - the walnut - you had found
eee eee nutty nut yummy yummy nut nut (in squirrely voice)

People always told me to pack along some spare cashews
In case a zombie squirrel ever came around
But that squirrel came chatty closer
In that moment, then I knew
That there was nothing I could do
Now it wanted macaroons
Nut nutty cookie please (in squirrely voice)

Zombie squirrel you got run over.  Zombie squirrel you got run over
You say that I took your nut
Zombie squirrel you got run over.  Zombie squirrel you got run over
You say that I took your nut - but my door is going to stay shut

No comments:

Post a Comment